|Q:||While Connected Cars and Autonomous Vehicles are trending topics, why is there a disconnect with our customers?|
Let's discover the Consumers Insights we found
- On a global scale, discussions on autonomous vehicles and connected cars are not equally distributed. Discussions are mostly concentrated in North America.
- Low consumer engagement is an obstacle. Mentions on social media are from industry giants rather than consumers.
- Forty percent of the car dealerships fail to demonstrate the 'connected' features to potential buyers with their pitch.
- Only a minority of car owners are aware of the 'connected' service in their vehicles.
- Concept and brand recognition overshadows benefits and value recognition.
Research Inc. and the Netvibes Omnibus Insights teams structured strategies that can be incorporated into the business plan to make Connected Cars and Autonomous Vehicles more relatable.
- Strategize how brand loyalty can be used to drive the sales of Connected Cars.
- Design a pitch to deliver the optimal customer experience in the Connected Car.
- Develop a commentary addressing the concerns (perceived value, privacy concerns) of doubters and rejecters.
- Deploy marketing campaigns to increase the overall awareness of Autonomous Vehicles
With our latest Theme Recognition technology, our Insights specialists help you identify a wide variety of topics and themes to help you analyze data and understand what’s happening in your industry or business. Netvibes Library provide trusted sources and up-to-date information which ensure the reliability of the analysis. The experienced Omnibus Insights team compiles insights and delivers the answer to your questions….all in just 5 working-days.
In this case, we identified certain challenges that are hindering the spread of Connected Cars and Autonomous Vehicles after aggregating information, analyzing data and filtering through the noise.